Add your website to send push notifications. re-engage your users even after they leave your page.
Grow your traffic
Customize the way you ask your visitors to subscribe. Natively through the browser, through a chicklet or through a pop up modal.
Your visitors will get notifications like this even if they’re not on your website.
Step by Step to Add Web Push Notifications to WordPress Website!
1. Sign up for a Subscribers account here.
2. Now go to the admin dashboard of your WordPress website. On the left sidebar menu look for Plugins, hover over it and click on the Add New menu option.
3. On the top right of this page, in the Search bar, please type in “Subscribers.com” or you can click on this link to be taken to the Subscribers plugin page.
4. After you find the plugin, click on Install Now.
5. The plugin will begin the installation process. Once it’s finished, that same button will now say Activate. Please click on Activate.
6. After you click on Activate, you should be taken to the Subscribers plugin settings page like you see below. If you are not redirected, please click on Settings and then Subscribers.
7. On the Subscribers Settings page you’ll be asked to add your Subscriber Site ID.
8. To find your Subscriber Site ID follow these steps: 1) sign in to your Subscribers site, 2) make sure you are on the correct site, 3) click on Site Settings and 4) copy the Site ID you see here.
9. Paste the code into the Site ID field and click Save.
10. Woohoo! You’ve just installed the Subscribers code onto your WordPress website. Your last step is to verify the installation is done correctly. Go back to your Subscribers account and click on Installation from the dropdown menu. Then at the bottom of this page click on Verify.
11. If you’ve received this message, you’ve installed it and verified it. You should now go to your website and become your very first subscriber!
How to Make A WordPress Website – 2019 (Step by Step Guide) | Part 1
How to Make A WordPress Website – 2019 (Step by Step Guide) | Part 2
Top 5 WordPress Page Builder Plugins for Your Website (2019)
How to Create Beautiful Pages with Elementor Page Builder WordPress – 2018 (Step by Step)
SiteOrigin WordPress Page Builder – Tutorial (Step by Step)
How to Optimize Images for Web and Performance – 2019 (Step by Step)
3 Steps to Speed Up Your WordPress Website in 2019
How to Install Google reCAPTCHA in Website 2018 (Steps By Step)
How to Write Blog Posts With Gutenberg Editor in WordPress 2019 (Step by Step)
How to Secure Your WordPress Website in 2018 (Step by Step)
How to Submit Website for Google Search Results (Step by Step) 2019 | Get Indexed Fast
How to Create a Contact Form in WordPress – 2018 (Step by Step Guide)
Yoast Seo Tutorial 2019 – How To Setup Yoast SEO Plugin – WordPress SEO By Yoast
Top 17 Must Have WordPress Plugins for a Website 2019
How to Get Free SSL Certificate on bluehost Hosting for Lifetime!
5 Easy Ways To Take a Screenshot on Pc/Laptop (Step by Step)
How to Speed Up Your Windows 10 Performance (Updated for 2019)
How do I Get My Videos to be Suggested or Recommended on Youtube? (3 Simple Steps)
7 Tips To Grow Your YouTube Channel Faster! (You Should Know)
Top wordpress plugins, Must have wordpress plugins, Push notification using firebase, Blogger tutorial for beginners, How to add web browser push notifications to your website, Best push notification plugin for wordpress,Web push notifications tutorial,Push notifications tutorial,Chrome push notifications,wordpress push notifications plugin,push notifications wordpress,how to add push notifications to website,wordpress,web push notification,how to setup push notifications on wordpress,how to get push notifications for your website,how to send push notifications with wordpress,browser push notifications,push notification,web push #ManmaHelp #WordpressTutorial #WebPushNotifications
Thanks For Watching
Keep Your Support…